PNOZelog safety relays allow users to reliably monitor up to four safety functions. Wear-resistance, safety and long service life ensure that it is cost-effective to use.
The logic operations of these safety relays reduce wiring costs while the expanded diagnostics increase the availability of the machine. Power-up tests, self-checking and runtime tests also guarantee maximum safety.
PNOZelog safety relays are specifically formulated to monitor the following safety functions:
- Safety gate
- Light grids
- Safety mats
- Time delay
Other features and benefits of the PNOZelog safety relays include:
- Simple logic connections (AND/OR) mean less wiring
- High availability thanks to extended diagnostics
- Consistent use of semi-conductor technology means no maintenance is necessary, so there are no malfunctions due to contact welding, contamination, bounce or burning.
- Continuous self-checks provide the highest level of safety; fault detection is not linked to the on/off cycle
- Long service life, even with frequent operations or cyclical functions
- Safe switching operations even on the smallest of loads
- Fast commissioning; plug-in terminals with cage clamp and screw connection mean that no additional tools are required
- The PNOZelog product range meets the requirements of Category 4 in accordance with EN 954-1. For international use, PNOZelog also has approvals in accordance with BG, UL, ULc, CCC and Gost.