Photon Scientific now provides turnkey services and solutions in the field of rock mechanics for borehole logging, and imaging for deep boreholes up to 2500m.
Using unique German technology, Photon Scientific provides dedicated rock mechanics services such as:
- acoustic/optical imaging up to depth of 1000m depth
- borehole stress field logging up to the depth of 2500m
- permeability logging for coal bed methane borehole depth up to 1800m
- ground water stimulation for productivity
- density logging up to borehole depth 1000m
- water quality logging up to borehole depth 1000m
- temperature gradient logging up to borehole depth 1000m
- dilatometer test up to borehole depth 100m
- digital calliper logging
- hydro-jacking test for shallow and deep boreholes
- high pressure injection test for stimulation
- laboratory test for rock samples.