Photometric Solutions International offer a variety of equipment for testing LEDs, LED clusters and other solid state lighting devices.
IES LM-79-08 is a specification from the IESNA for Electrical and Photometric Measurements of Solid-State Lighting Products. PSI manufactures equipment to perform the photometric testing requirements for this standard.
Photometric Solutions International can also measure the spectrum of the light source as a function of angle around the device, and calculate the spatially integrated colour quantities.
- Integrating Sphere Photometers
- Gonio-spectroradiometer System
- Mirror Goniophotometers
- Absolute Luminous Flux Integrators
- Luminous intensity distributions
- Luminous flux distribution and total luminous flux output
- Total luminous flux, integrated chromaticity coordinates and colour temperature
- Able to measure the test item in any burning position (base up, base down, horizontal and other attitudes)