The LF Series of Integrating Sphere Photometers from Photometric Solutions International are robust devices used for applications within the industrial or laboratory industries. Standard manufactured sphere sizes are o.5, 1.0, 1.5, and 2.0m in diameter but PSI can customise them depending on customer requirements.
Key features and benefits of the integrating sphere photometers include:
- Test items have the potential to be measured in base up, base down or horizontal attitude
- An inbuilt laser positions the test items in the geometric sphere centre
- A thermocouple measures the internal sphere temperature in real-time
- Powerful electromagnets lock the sphere shut during the testing process
- Can be operated with or without PC control
- Robust construction with option of fibreglass or aluminium spare shell
PSI’s patented Automatic Mode allows the user to relax as the software automatically determines the current necessary to achieve the lamp’s required luminous flux or colour temperature value.