The Davit crane range from Phoenix Lifting
offers a simple maintenance free operation designed for easy lifting in harsh lifting environments. The cranes are used extensively in water treatment plants, lifting personnel and marine applications.
Each Davit crane is designed and constructed to specification (WLL) capacities ranging from 50 kg – 500 kg and a galvanised finish offers heavy industry protection.
Features of the Phoenix Lifting Davit Crane include:
• Slew handle for easy rotation
• Slew lock for out of service
• Wire rope hand winch complete with swivel safety hook (electric winches available on request)
• Can be easily disassembled for multiple position use
• Hot dip galvanised finish
• Suitable for outdoor use
• Built to Australian standards
• Technical Data
• Capacity 500 kg
• Max swing 2.5 m
• Max hook height 2.5 m
• Slew 360 degree
The portable aluminium Davit Cranes can be mounted on a range of base plates and wall brackets to suit desired applications. The portable aluminium Davit has a SWL of 500kg extending to 1200mm with a 360 degree slew. Each unit can incorporate an electric winch, hand winch or chain block.
Each Davit is manufactured to Australian Standards AS1418.