Phoenix Lifting supplies a range of monorail crane systems tailored to meet specific application requirements of the customer.
Phoenix Lifting’s monorail crane systems are extruded from high tensile aluminium alloy, delivering greater strength then steel while weighing less per metre at 7kg. The monorail cranes are also available in curved sections.
Designed for ease of installation, the monorail crane systems do not require welders or special tools, featuring a unique bracket system to mount directly to existing roof structures.
The non-corroding construction eliminates any need for surface coating and cleaning. Since the Trac trolleys run on the outside of the pipe monorail, the system is self-cleaning and does not collect dust or dirt. The self-cleaning design makes the monorail crane systems ideal for food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications.
All 500kg SWL Trac trolleys are compliant with Australian Crane Code AS1418 and Fall Arrest Systems Code AS191.2.
Key benefits of Phoenix Lifting’s monorail crane systems:
- High tensile strength tested to Australian Standards
- Lightweight design at less than 7kg per metre
- Modular system designed for ease of assembly as a bolt together system
- Smooth lines, may be used in architectural design for building projects
- Does not require surface coating, eliminating problems caused by flaking of materials
- Does not corrode, eliminating unsightly stain marks from rust
- Track surface does not become contaminated by dirt and dust build-up
- Extendable track, may be added with the use of a splice kit
- May be supplied in a continuous length up to 12m
- No welding or fire/safety hazard during installation
- Cost savings from time saved on installation and maintenance
- Can be supplied in curved sections to suit application as a monorail or gantry crane
- 100kg up to 7m
- 200kg up to 5.5m
- 300kg up to 5m
- 400kg up to 4.2m
- 500kg up to 4m