Lever blocks from Phoenix Lifting provide sturdy, highly versatile solutions for a range of lifting, tensioning, securing and pulling applications.
Lever blocks from Phoenix Lifting include:
Vital lever blocks
- One-touch operation for free chain adjustment
- Exceptionally strong and lightweight
- Safety ensured through robust and all-steel construction
- Applicable for ship-building, coal mining, forestry, construction, power transmission etc.
- Specialty 'VR' underground mining model available
- Available in ¼, ¾-1 tonne, 1½ tonne, 3 tonne, 6 tonne and 9 tonne models
- Compact, portable and lightweight design
- High transmission efficiency with single action-free wheel ability
- Powder-coated finish and all-steel quality construction
- Zinc plated load chain
- AS 1418.2 compliant