Gantry crane systems from Phoenix Lifting can be mounted to the existing building structure or installed freestanding up to 1000kg SWL.
Built robust with high tensile strength to Australian Standards, Phoenix Lifting’s gantry cranes are lightweight in design and pre-engineered for modular assembly, making them easy to install. The aesthetic design also makes the crane suitable for use in architectural design in building projects.
Ideal for food, beverage and pharmaceutical applications, the gantry crane systems are self-cleaning in design, eliminating contamination from dirt and dust build-up.
Key features of Phoenix Lifting gantry crane systems:
- Lightweight design at less than 7kg per metre
- Designed for ease of installation as a bolt together system
- Does not require surface coating, eliminating problems caused by flaking of materials
- Does not corrode, eliminating unsightly stain marks from rust
- Track surface does not become contaminated by dirt and dust build-up
- Extendable track, may be added with the use of a splice kit
- May be supplied in a continuous length up to 12m
- No welding or fire/safety hazard during installation
- Cost savings from time saved on installation and maintenance
- Can be supplied in curved sections to suit application as a monorail or gantry crane