Philmac , the country’s leading designer and manufacturer of compression fittings for polyethylene pipe (PE), is now partnered with the revolutionary K-Line irrigation system. Philmac also provides a complete range of compression fittings, ball valves and threaded fittings for use with an irrigation water management system.
“Irrigation is a key market for us, and we are constantly looking for opportunities to provide more value to our irrigation customers. A product such as K-Line is a great fit for us, and provides a host of benefits to consumers.” said Philmac General Manager Group Marketing Jason Mitchell.
The K-Line product range includes sprinklers, tapping saddles, tough protecting housing (pod) and specific flexible pipe made from PE which joins the pods together.
With the primary irrigating pasture design in mind, benefits of the K-Line irrigation system are:
- Easy installation process that enables the system to be up and running in no time
- A Light and durable high performance polypropylene pod design
- Patented pod design ensuring that the sprinkler offers full spray while being protected if the pod overturns during transportation adding an additional level of security and ease of use
- Utilisation of highly efficient sprinkler methods enabling a lower rate of application which maximises absorption rates
- Reduction of costs by utilising lower running pressures, lower pressure pipes and lower pump requirements
- Capability of use around existing structures and layouts on the farm resulting in lower cost with the use of a specifically designed flexible PE hose system
- Towing capabilities using simple farm machinery across a range of farm terrains