LEWA process diaphragm pumps are available in the compact LEWA triplex series and in the segment design, LEWA modular. LEWA triplex and modular drive units are available from Petrenee .
LEWA triplex: The LEWA triplex drive units are carried out in monoblock designs.
Following are the features of LEWA triplex drive units:
- Space and weight saving
- Sturdy overall design
- Smooth and low vibration running due to equal eccentric shifting
- Sturdy friction bearings for eccentric and rod bolt
- Integrated worm gear and vertical flange motor up to G3R frame size
- Low pulsation due to overlapping partial flows
- Precise, reproducible flow setting through speed
LEWA modular: With this flexible programme, different customer requirements can be met economically.
Following are the features of LEWA modular drive units:
- For mixture control and strongly varying flows
- Wide control range up to 1:100
- Precise, reproducible flow setting through stroke length and speed
- For conveying tasks conveyed with metering tasks
- Solid overall construction
- Up to six individual elements; different frame sizes can be combined
- Economic duplex- quadruplex- or sextuplex pumps in boxer design (GSB, ESB, LDHB and LGB)