LEWA power diaphragm pumps (process diaphragm pumps) are the optimum conveying pumps for high pressure processes available from Petrenee . LEWA power (process) diaphragm pumps are reciprocating positive displacement pumps and offer safe and hermetically tight fluid conveyance at medium to high pressures.
In addition to specially designed process diaphragm pumps, LEWA power diaphragm pumps also supply pump systems, which can directly be integrated into the overall plant. All components, including monitoring and safety systems, are selected and optimised to fit the corresponding application.
The LEWA process diaphragm pumps for high pressure process engineering are the standard for tightness in the high pressure range. LEWA have set the standards and further develops the diaphragm pump technology. With LEWA process diaphragm pumps critical, toxic or inflammable fluids can be conveyed safely. Low viscosity, non-lubricating fluids or abrasive suspensions are also handled without any problems. The pressure range goes up to 1200 bar.
Apart from adapted process diaphragm pumps LEWA also develop and supply complete pump systems, which can be easily and directly integrated into the complete installation. All components including control and protection installations are appropriately designed and optimised for the respective application. All LEWA products meet national and international standards.
Following are the features of LEWA power diaphragm pumps:
- Expandable system solutions
- Instrumentation for the pump
- Flow adjustment through frequency inverter
- Interfaces to the process guiding system
- Condition monitoring systems for electronic control
- Hermetically tight
- Durable metal or PTFE sandwich diaphragm with diaphragm monitoring system
- Protected against overload by adjustable pressure limiting valve
- Absolute safe dry operation
- High metering accuracy by linear pump characteristics
- Gentle conveying of sensitive fluids
- Minimum maintenance costs due to low-wear components
- Economical and low life-cycle costs
- For an optimum match to the different applications LEWA can utilize nearly unlimited options
- In addition to 1.4571 (316Ti), the standard material, wetted parts can be supplied of special materials such as duplex stainless steel, hastelloy or titanium
- Hook-up connections to all standards or customer's specification
- Heating or cooling devices for melts or liquefied gases
- Special valves for fluids with abnormal flow behaviour or slurries
- Easy clean pump heads (CIP)
- Hygienic designs for food stuffs, pharmaceutical and bio-technology applications