The LEWA ecoflow metering pumps with Diaphragm Protection System DPS series are now available from Petrenee in modular design. The metering pump is safe due to diaphragm protection system (DPS).
With LEWA ecoflow metering pump series, an optimal, customised design for almost every application can be configured from the abundance of standardised assemblies. For special technical requirements, which cannot be covered by the modular system, Petrenee offer special solutions.
Expandable system solutions:
- Frequency inverters
- Process control with Condition Monitoring System
- Instrumentation of the pump system
LEWA ecoflow metering pump is a diaphragm metering pump and offers maximum safety for production and environment.
Following are the features of LEWA ecoflow metering pumps:
- Hermetically tight
- According to national and international standards as VDMA 24284, 24286-10, API 675, FDA guidelines
- Hygienic design as option
- Low life cycle costs
- Low maintenance costs
- Long service life of the sandwich diaphragm
- Simple diaphragm replacement
- Minimum number of dynamic seals
- Economical installation due to higher suction capabilities
- Use of LEWA CMS possible as an option
- High reliability and availability
- Absolute safe start-up of the pump
- Patented diaphragm protection system (DPS) Diaphragm monitoring system –safe control of the diaphragm movement
- High reliability even in case of mal-operation or extreme operating conditions such as high suction pressure, closed discharge- or suction line