The LEWA CMS condition monitoring system, available from Petrenee , offer economic operation, reduce lifecycle costs and reduce machine downtime. With LEWA CMS, pump lifecycle costs are lowered by reducing machine downtime, accomplished by progressing from preventive to condition oriented maintenance and further reducing the risk of pump breakdown. Parts are replaced only when their condition deteriorates.
- Potential failures are recognised at an early stage allowing for planned action, avoiding unplanned reaction.
- Costs due to production loss are reduced because downtimes can be scheduled and the required spare parts are on hand. Teardown surprises are significantly reduced.
- Goal-oriented maintenance results from clear, accurate condition diagnosis.
- Cooperation with the LEWA service department is optimised.
LEWA CMS monitors the complete function of the pump head including any valve leakage – continuously and automatically.
LEWA CMS- flexible application:
- Applicable to a wide range of metering and process pumps for different fluids and operating parameters.
- Link-up to the process guiding system (Ethernet, RS 485).
- Can be retrofitted to the currently installed LEWA pumps.
- Applicable for simplex and multiplex pumps.
- Suitable for operation in hazardous environments.
LEWA CMS – user-friendly operation:
- Permanent, automatic signal evaluation
- Intelligent error detection with plain text messages due to expert knowledge in electronics
- Differentiation of pre-alarm, alarm and shutdown conditions
LEWA CMS – precise failure signalling:
- Displays suction and discharge valve leak rate from 1%
- Complete breakdown of suction or discharge valve
- Blocked lines
- Operating pressure deviation
- Displays hydraulic leakage from 1%
- Diaphragm damage