Permanent Painted Coatings supply Bilt Hamber rust removal products and corrosion inhibitors that are non-toxic and biodegradable. These rust removers overcome risk to the user of toxic mineral acids, whilst mineral acids can be effective in corrosion removal they also liberate corrosive gases which damage unprotected materials.
Deox C- Corrosion Removal from Steel
Deox-C is a crystalline, 100% active corrosion removal product formulated for the removal of corrosion products from steel, stainless steel and most ferrous materials.
- Deox C dissolves in tap water, producing a bath of powerful rust removing liquid
- Extremely economical
- Remove very heavy corrosion, but safe to use on even the most delicate items
- Suitable for any object that can be completely immersed
- Deox-C is harmless, non toxic and biodegradable
Use of Deox-C will eliminate the risk of distortion to thin steel sections, which can result from the blast-cleaning process.Unlike abrasive methods, being a liquid, Deox-C penetrates into any crevices and flaws to remove corrosion completely.
Deox Gel Rust Remover for large items
Deox Gel products function as rust inhibitors and removers for larger items that cannot be immersed in a bucket.
- It is a gel that is poured or brushed on to the rusty surface
- They are viscous, highly thixotropic, rust preventatives designed for corrosion removal on surfaces or objects too large to submerge in a bath of Deox-C
Along with the viscosity builders and preservatives, the active agents in Deox-Gel are harmless, non-toxic and biodegradable