UPM Raflatac uses three different test methods to evaluate the reliability of the RFID inlay and tag products it produces. Products are tested according to IEC 60068-2-67 (temperature and humidity), JESD22-A104-B (temperature cycling) and an in-house developed bending test.
Features of Webx UHF RFID tags:
- The industry approved global Webx is a great match for apparel and footwear item level applications.
- They have orientation insensitive, excellent close coupling performance.
- Optimized read distance for the whole supply chain and point-of-sale.
- Low energy use
- User memory size up to 512 bit.
- 64 bit tag identifier (TID) including 32 bit unique serial number.
- Suitable for handheld readers