Peacock Bros . and Software Integrators have joined forces to produce a real-time waste management solution for truck fleets working on government waste management contracts. The GPS tracking software solution first developed for waste collection contractor J R Richards & Sons, includes real-time monitoring of every trucks position, instant recording of waste bin pickups and a full history of the trucks activities during the day, including trips to the tip for unloading, breaks, and time spent travelling versus time spent collecting.
The EcoSoft GPS tracking software resides on a web hosted server rather than a local by the customer, dramatically reducing the costs involved in connecting new users, software upgrades, and ongoing maintenance. Any PC can simply access the system via an internet connection, giving the user full control and visibility of the truck fleet.
Features of the GPS tracking software includes:
- The GPS tracking solution monitors the position, speed and direction of any vehicle at any point in time
- Graphical visibility of each vehicle in real time
- The GPS tracking solution operates perfectly for fleets of one to thousands of vehicles
- Ability to identify unauthorised vehicle usage
- Instant recording of extra bin pickups at locations
- Secure User Login Access and Password Control
- Automatic recording of vehicle stoppages and breaks
- Flexible data extraction and reporting tools for vehicle speeds, locations, actions
This GPS tracking solution will improve driver and operational efficiency and save on internal labour costs all with minimal outlay that is easily recovered with a short ROI turnaround. Because the system resides on a web server there is no internal IT cost outlays, you simply rent the solution via a low per-vehicle payment structure removing the need for hard to get Cap-ex budgets.