These industry approved global Webx tags are a perfect match for apparel and footwear item-level applications.
UPM Raflatac uses three different test methods to evaluate the reliability of the RFID inlay and tag products it produces. Products are tested according to IEC 60068-2-67 (temperature and humidity), JESD22-A104-B (temperature cycling) and an in-house developed bending test.
Some of the key features of these RFID tags include:
- Orientation insensitive, excellent close coupling performance.
- Optimized read distance for the whole supply chain and point-of-sale(POS).
- Low energy consumption, ideal for hand-held readers.
- User memory size up to 512 bit.
- 64 bit tag identifier (TID) including 32 bit unique serial number.
- EPC Class 1 Gen 2
- Operating frequency: Global 860–960 MHz
- Antenna size: 30 x 50 mm / 1.1 x 2.0 inch