Labelling specialist Peacock Bros , have announced their local release of the latest full colour inkjet label printers from Primera, the LX900. The Primera LX900 is a fast and economical short print run colour label printer which uses individual ink tanks. This means you only need to replace the ink tanks that have been depleted instead of the entire cartridge, saving money on every label printed.
With individual colour user replaceable ink tanks, it is possible to print full colour labels at up to 114.3mm per second in draft mode and up to 20.32mm per second in high quality mode. Short runs are printed fast and efficiently, helping to increase the production of labels. It is even possible to operate several printers from one PC as production volumes grow.
- LX900 incorporates an advanced inkjet technology - Primera Imaging Perfection. This all-new printing technology delivers razor-sharp text, graphics and the most photo-realistic printing possible.
- The LX900 is able to print at 4800 dpi resolution facilitating brilliant printing of photos, graphics, illustrations and text – even high-resolution linear or two-dimensional bar codes.
- It performs a host of other applications, including proofing before going to press on longer runs, full-colour box-end labels with all of the required bar codes, test marketing, contract manufacturing, private label goods and promotional labels.
- The LX900 is capable of printing onto many different inkjet qualified label and tag materials, even water resistant, synthetic and transparent labels, and rolled tags.
- With up to 203mm print width creating labels specific to a given product and business type is a breeze using NiceLabel SE Primera Edition software which is included with the printers.
- The LX900 can also be used with most other popular label design and graphics software programs.
- For those companies that produce their own digital artwork designs, the artwork set-up expenses are completely eliminated.
- Built with a heavy-duty metal frame, yet only weighing 16.6kg, sheet metal casing and high-speed throughput, these printers will operate in and withstand the demands of the fastest moving small office to the busiest warehouse or factory floor. The simple USB interface will produce professional looking labels within minutes, changing designs and content without any additional costs. Peacock Bros. can also supply label re-winders, barcode scanners and advanced software packages to suit labelling requirements.