PATLITE and JTEC have released a new IP 55 strobe beacon designed for manufacturing, OEM, vehicular and obstacle warning use.
The beacon is manufactured in the world class Patlite-Sanda manufacturing plant in Japan with only high quality components.
The strobe-beacon lenses are made of heat and shock resistant polycarbonate resin.
The main body of the strobe beacon is made of ABS resin with superior resistance to impact and heat.
* Intensive flashing using a xenon lamp (night-time visibility is 1,000m or more)
* Newly developed prism-cut lens offers the brightest light available and improves the strobe visibility from all directions
* The strobe's flashing cycle is adjustable (30-90 times/minutes)
* Keeps constant flashing of strobe beacon without any surging of brightness
* Meets IP55 with the optional rubber gasket SZ-200A
* Several strobe beacon sizes are available, from 60mm - 180mm
* Various voltages are available: 12V, 24V, 100V-120V, 220V-240V.
* Low profile strobe beacons are also available.
Patlite welcomes OEM and wholesale enquiries.