PATLITE Signal and JTEC's high quality HRP beacon has been in use by Australian police and Japanese police for more than 20 years.
It is primarily used on police and fire truck units due to its robust construction and high reliability.
Size is 162mm at top and 180mm at base.
* High grade construction - rotating beacons made in Japan.
* Japanese quality control and manufacturing technology.
* Dual voltage 12V and 24V.
* Bright halogen bulb - H1.
* Average motor life - 5 ~ 10 years; Pride of Patlite with ultra low consumption dc motor - 10,000 hours life.
* Polycarbonate lens.
* Strong ABS resin body.
* Direct drive.
* The body is designed to withstand harsh conditions and with IP65 rating it keeps dust and water away from its internals.
* First rotating beacon / warning light to be widely used within Australia's harsh mining, manufacturing and vehicular conditions.
* High clarity polycarbonate resin lenses are available in red, amber, green, and blue.
* HRP 12/24 model - white base.
* HP model - black base.
* RP model is 240V.
* Smaller more economical version available - 100mm.
* LED versions available very soon.