PATLITE Signal and JTech 's new ergonomic HWS series emergency vehicle light bar is equipped with a modern aerodynamic body designed to reduce air resistance and noise whilst driving at high speeds.
The proprietary miniature DC motor is the pride of Patlite, boasting achievements like economical 0.1-amp power consumption, operating temperature as low as -40ºC, and a rated life of 10,000 hours.
Patlite says the light bar is amazingly well priced for its quality & performance.
Patlite is used by police, army, ambulances and fire trucks world wide, with a 99% market share in Japan.
* High grade construction vehicle light bar approved by police and defense force in Japan.
* Unique reflector system delivers a powerful flash and warning light
* Ultra low power consumption - PATLITE motor uses only 0.1 amp power
* Operating temperatures from - 40ºC - High performance in weather
* Reduced battery consumption means fewer loads on car batteries
* Excellent Aerodynamic character boasts superior stability in operation
* Reduction in wind resistance results in less noise and fuel consumption.
* Built-in Integrated Speaker system under chassis body (discreet)
* Discreet yet powerful speaker system 90-120db
* Halogen 55w or 70w - Low power consumption version is 35w halogen
* Xenon Strobe type available - 1/3 power consumption triple flash
* Vehicle light bar lengths available in - 1108mm, 1368mm, 1628mm
* Mounting bracket types - flexible direct mount, bracket or Hook.
* Special Crystal Clear Polycarbonate casing for striking light effect.
* Colours for vehicle Light bar - amber/yellow, red, blue or any combination.
The HW series emergency lighting vehicle light bar will be available soon on the Australian market for wholesale or retail purchase.