Patlite Signal/JTEC’s CLF LED work light series is completely glass-free and is suitable for food processing industry and manufacturing environments.
It utilises advanced LEDs and is rated IP67f, which makes it completely vibration and water proof. These inspection work lights are maintenance free, reduce servicing cost and down time and do not need changing of lamps.
The CLF LED work light series consume less power and reduces CO2 emission. Its 1,700lx illumination and daylight colour temperature are suitable for performing precise inspection work.
Water and dustproof IP67 construction: Robust aluminum body, polycarbonate cover and silicone gasket protect the product inside. Rubber gasket is placed on the backside of the body to secure IP67 construction for flush mounting.
Flicker and stroboscopic effect free: Prevent eye fatigue caused by fluorescent flicker and misjudgment of rotating object without the high frequency inverter.
Daylight color: Daylight colour 6,500 to 7,500K is defined as a color close to noon sunshine, and is suitable for recognition of shape, precise work, and test and research applications. (Close to D65 light source)
llumination simulation: Stable illumination range and luminous intensity is provided by the lens.
Water and dustproof IP67 construction: Power cable is drawn from the backside of the body. The cable is not exposed and cable bushing is not necessary when flush mounting. Multiple units can be installed to space.
The CLF LED inspection work light is a high grade LED inspection work light, designed for manufacturing industries and cnc machine inspection illumination.
These LED inspection work lights are completely water proof and glass-free, so it is suitable for food industries and provide an alternative to fluorescent and halogen lamps.
The Patlite Signal/JTEC’s CLF LED work light series has the following benefits:
- Glass-free (can be used in the food industry)
- Water and dustproof IP67 construction
- High power 1,700lx illumination
- Daylight colour temperature for performing precise work
- Illumination simulation
- Robust aluminum body
- Polycarbonate cover (no glass is used)
- Silicone gasket protects the product inside. Rubber gasket is placed on the backside of the body to secure IP67 construction for flush mounting.
- Prevents eye fatigue by eliminating fluorescent flicker and misjudgment of rotating object without high frequency inverter
- No flickering and free of stroboscopic effect
- Low power consumption
- Vibration resistant
- ROHS, CE, UL-Pending
- Model: LED colour; white, yellow, red
- Rated voltage±10％
- 5W high intensity LED×4, high intensity LED×8
- Main body housing: Aluminium
- Cover: Polycarbonate
- Operating temperature: -30°C to +60°C (No condensation, 90% RH or less)
- Indoor Forward direction IP67, 19.6m/S2205g ±10g 345g ±10g
- External daylight colour is gentle to the eye and suitable for inspection work.
- Power cable is drawn from the backside of the body.
- Cable is not exposed and cable bushing is not necessary when flush mounting.
- Multiple units can be installed to space without clearance vertically or horizontally.
The CLF LED work light series is an LED work light that comes in various lengths. These inspection work lights have the following capabilities:
- Size: CLF10: 30mm x 50mm x 130mm, CLF20: 30mm x 50mm x 230mm
- Input voltage options: AC/DC24V
- Functions available: Continuous only
- Mounting options: Indoor, any direction, panel mount (mounting hardware supplied)
- Body style: Pre-assembled, pre-wired, aluminum casing
- Body colour: Gray
- LED data: Colours: Available in red, amber or clear (white)
- Lens material: Polycarbonate (clear)
- Ratings: CE, UL pending, RoHS
- Protection: IP-67f