The Punchline paper perforator from Pathfinder Australia has been designed to assist the fabric cutting process as an underlay to ensure quality cut parts.
'Punchline' is an automatic paper-perforating machine specifically formulated for manufacturers utilizing automatic knife cutting systems (vacuum bristle bed type). Most perforated papers available from paper merchants do not have optimal hole spacing and frequency for automatic cutting that may result in poor cut quality. ‘Punchline’has been designed by the leading manufacturer of automatic cutting systems and this ensure maximum cut quality.
Some of the key features include:
- Roll-to-Roll configuration – A non-perforated roll is dispensed automatically onto another paper core after perforation.
- Straight paper path – The paper is easily threaded, making it very easy to operate.
- Tension control – An integrated paper tension device will automatically tension the perforated paper as it is rolled.
- Automatic speed – Paper rewind speed is adjusted automatically.
- Clean operation – Operation is 'confetti-free' due to unique design characteristics. The punched paper is folded backwards and is not removed completely.
- Easy loading – Loading and unloading the paper rolls is made easy with low height design and easy access.
- Small footprint – The paper perforator is designed to minimise the floor space required.