The Fabric Master semi-automatic cloth spreading machine, available from Pathfinder Australia , has been designed to make cutting room applications easier. A large range of materials can be spread on the Fabric Master, including fabrics for apparel, furniture, automotive and technical textiles.
Key features of the Fabric Master include:
- Patented automatic fabric cutter used to cut the fabric across the width when the spread is at its desired length. The fabric cutter is processor controlled for maximum cutting speed and return speed.
- Processor controlled automatic knife sharpening aims to maintain optimum sharpness of the round knife and reduces the safety issues at hand when operators press a stone onto a spinning knife.
- Electronic edge sensors monitor and adjust the fabric edge and present the selvage of each layer in the same position.
- The Auto Ply counter monitors the number of ply layered.
- Modular electronic box can be easily removed for repair or replacement in the event of an electronic failure.
- Tension controlled feed roller can be adjusted by the operator to suit the material.