PsS will be promoting the 3Flex at the upcoming ICEAN 2012 Conference organised by University of Queensland.
Micromeritics’ 3Flex gas adsorption system is a surface characterization analyser designed as a fully automated, three-station instrument capable of high-throughput surface area, mesopore and micropore analyses with superior accuracy, resolution and data reduction.
Each analysis station, with its own dedicated transducer for simultaneous sample analyses can be used for either mesopore or micropore analysis.
Delivering versatile high-throughput surface characterization, the 3Flex is a full-featured instrument designed to improve analytical results. The small footprint makes the instrument ideal for laboratory applications.
The standard mesopore, micropore or physisorption-ready instrument also includes krypton capability for low surface area materials.
The MicroActive software for 3Flex is an interactive data manipulation application that permits the user to accurately and precisely determine surface area and porosity. User selectable data ranges through the graphic interface allow direct data modelling for BET, t-plot, Langmuir and DFT interpretation, minimising time to results.
Key features of Micromeritics’ 3Flex gas adsorption system:
- Three independent configurable analysis ports for high throughput
- Each port with dedicated 1,000 Torr, 10 Torr and 0.1 Torr transducers
- 3 different zeolite isotherms analysed simultaneously in 22 hours
- Dedicated transducer for Po port
- Standard mesopore, micropore, or physisorption ready instrument
- Pneumatically actuated hard seal valves provide ultra-clean, leak-free operation
- Stainless steel gas inlets, VCR fittings and analysis manifold
- Interactive MicroActive software for data analysis with user-defined reporting options
- Advanced instrument diagnostics