Particle & Surface Sciences have introduced the Lighthouse Remote 5104PN. The airborne particle counter is suitable for aseptic processing applications.
The Remote 5104PN airborne particle counter incorporates the advanced laser optical particle counting technology and is designed for continuous operation.
The Remote 5104PN airborne particle counter uses a built-in vacuum pump and a flow control system to insure accurate and reliable sensor performance.
With a sensitivity of 0.5 micron at a controlled flow rate of 1.0 CFM, the Remote 5104PN airborne particle counter provides continuous real-time data at a cost-effective price per point.
The Remote 5104PN airborne particle counter integrates with large facility monitoring and management systems and transfers up to four channels of simultaneous particle count data using RS-485 Modbus or Ethernet Modbus TCP.
The Remote 5104PN airborne particle counter has the following applications:
- Aseptic process monitoring
- Isolator monitoring
- Chemical manufacturing
- Equipment monitoring
- Pharmaceutical packaging and manufacturing
- Trend analysis
- Cleanroom laundries
- Cleanroom packaging
- Hard disk drive manufacturing
The Remote 5104PN airborne particle counter has the following features:
- Channel sizes: 0.5 to 5μm for GMP compliance
- 1.0 CFM (28.3 LPM) flow rate
- Internal vacuum pump with flow control
- Up to four channels of simultaneous data
- Meets JIS standards
- NEMA style 316L stainless steel enclosure or NEMA style powder coated steel enclosure
- LED status indicators
- Interfaces to facility monitoring systems
- RS-485 Modbus or Ethernet Modbus TCP output
- 120VAC, 24DC and 100W configurations are available