The new Micromeritics 3Flex gas adsorption system improves analytical results in material science, research, product development, manufacturing and quality control applications.
Featuring three configurable analysis ports for high throughput, the 3Flex is a standard micropore, mesopore and physisorption ready instrument that includes krypton capability for low surface materials. In its initial configuration, the 3Flex is being introduced with either two or three micropore ports.
Each feature in the Micromeritics 3Flex gas adsorption system has been engineered specifically to eliminate variability, improve gas management, stabilise temperature, enhance accuracy and sensitivity, simplify user interaction and increase sample throughput.
Key features of Micromeritics 3Flex gas adsorption system:
- Three configurable analysis ports in a single instrument for high throughput mesopore and micropore analyses
- Pneumatically actuated, hard seal valves provide ultra-clean, leak-free operation
- Stainless steel gas inlets, VCR fittings and analysis manifold
- Interactive MicroActive software for data analysis with user defined reporting options
- Dashboard continuously monitors critical system component performance and key maintenance scheduling
- Small footprint conserves valuable laboratory space