Particle & Surface Sciences presents NanoCount 25 nanometer liquid particle counters from Lighthouse for facility monitoring systems.
Built using advanced technology, the Lighthouse NanoCount 25 nanometer liquid particle counters are distributed throughout Australia and New Zealand by Particle & Surface Sciences.
NanoCount 25 nanometer liquid particle counters find application in deionised water monitoring, process qualification and monitoring as well as filter efficiency particle measurements.
The NanoCount 25 features a built-in display for viewing real time data and uses the industry standard RS-485 MODBUS communication protocol. The liquid particle counters can be easily integrated into facility monitoring systems or used as a standalone device.
NanoCount 25 nanometer liquid particle counters enable continuous trouble-free operation by incorporating diode-pumped solid state laser particle counting technology and reliable design.
Key features of NanoCount 25 nanometer liquid particle counters:
- 25nm detection limit
- Channel sizes: 25nm, 50nm, 75nm, 100nm
- Four channels of simultaneous count data
- 10ml per minute flow rate
- Built-in display
- 20 counts/litre zero count rate
- Interfaces with existing building automation and factory management systems
- 316L stainless steel construction
- Ethernet, RS-485/ MODBUS and analogue outputs
- NEMA enclosure
- Integrated manual flow control