Particle & Surface Sciences distributes a range of products manufactured by MIP Electronics Ltd. (Mipoy).
Specialising in particle emissions measurement solutions, Mipoy develops and manufactures optical measuring instruments for measuring emissions in stacks.
Mipoy also delivers a range of equipment for measuring noise, vibration and in-door air quality in any working environment for the domestic and neighbouring market.
Typical applications of Mipoy’s optical measuring instruments:
- Power plants that burn oil, coal or bio-fuel
- Steel and iron furnaces
- Cement plants
- Applications that require continuous, accurate and reliable measurements of dust emissions
Particle & Surface Sciences introduces the MIP LM 3086 SE, an advanced range of dust and opacity monitors designed to provide high accuracy and long-term reliability.
Key features of the opacity and dust monitors:
- Reliable laser technology
- Easy installation
- Reduced maintenance
- Unique simulated zero and span calibration system
- Continuous control of optical surfaces
- Automatic shutter
Particle & Surface Sciences also offers wide-ranging support solutions for their optical measuring instruments including installation and service of all instruments.