An easy-to-operate, table-top instrument designed to analyse up to three samples simultaneously for optimum throughput, the TriStar II 3020 is a fully automated three-station surface area and porosimetry system that delivers high quality data at an affordable price.
The TriStar II 3020 surface area and porosity analyser finds application in pharmaceuticals, ceramics, adsorbents, activated carbons, carbon black, catalysts, paints and coatings, projectile propellants, medical implants, electronics, cosmetics, aerospace, geoscience, nanotubes and fuel cells among others.
A new Krypton option allows measurements in a very low surface area range. The instrument’s versatility in analysis methods and data reduction capability allows the user to optimise analyses to specific applications. For applications that fall under FDA’s 21CFR11 rule, the TriStar's confirm software option provides the security features and audit trails required by this regulation.
Key features of TriStar II 3020 surface area and porosity analyser:
- Three analysis ports operate simultaneously and independently of one another
- Three BET surface area measurements can be performed in less than 20 minutes
- Surface areas as low as 0.01 m²/g can be measured with the standard nitrogen system
- Krypton option can extend surface area measurements to as low as 0.001 m²/g
- Provides the flexibility to control and fine-tune analysis speed and accuracy
- Ethernet communication between the computer and TriStar
- Bar code reader capability
- Built-in electronic test points and diagnostic software
- Ability to perform remote diagnostics via the internet
- Can collect up to 1000 data points
- Intuitive and powerful Windows-based software allows more versatility in data archiving and networking
- Attractive cabinet design combines a small footprint with easy accessibility