Now available from Particle & Surface Sciences (PsS) are the Micromeritics AccuPyc II 1340 Series Pycnometers. PsS are the sole distributors of Micromeritics scientific equipment and measuring devices throughout Australia and New Zealand.
These fully automatic pycnometers are designed to provide high speed, precise volume measurements and density calculations.
The pycnometers are ideal for the high accuracy measurement of densities and volumes of a large range of products and applications such as:
- ceramics and powder metallurgy
- plastic films
- organic chemicals and polymers
- rigid cellular plastics
- blending of materials
Volume and density analyses are simple to start with just a few keystrokes after which data collection and calculations are performed and results displayed automatically.
The new AccuPyc II 1340 1-cm3 model gas displacement pycnometer is ideal when there is only a limited amount of material to analyse. The AccuPyc has been designed to allow the accurate detection and measurement of volumes of small amounts of sample, with enhanced reliability to within a fraction of a microliter.
Features of the AccuPyc II 1340 Series Pycnometers include:
- manifold design;
- high precision valves securely sealed to prevent small leaks ensuring reliability;
- hHigh compression seals around the pressure transducer;
- rapid run cycle times;
- ultra-low noise transducer amplifier for faster equilibration;
- keypad or optional Windows interface operation reporting and archiving capability;
- direct sample mass input from a balance and cycle-based displacement volume reporting; and
- integrated control and analysis module can control up to five additional external analysis modules.