Featuring an ergonomic and lightweight design, the Handheld 3013 from Particle & Surface Sciences is Lighthouse’s newest handheld particle counter and designed for use in indoor air quality investigations.
Offering three channels of simultaneous particle counting, the Handheld 3013 particle counter displays both cumulative and differential particle count data on its easy-to-read 3.8” (9.65 cm) screen.
A rechargeable battery maximises the Handheld’s uptime. Data is easily downloaded using the Lighthouse Data Transfer software.
The Handheld 3013 particle counter is designed to monitor particulate levels accurately and reliably even in those ‘hard-to-reach’ areas where two-handed operation is unsafe.
Key features of the Handheld 3013 particle counter
- 0.3 - 25 μm size range
- 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate
- View three particle sizes simultaneously
- Built-in tilt stand
- Tripod mount
- 128 x 64 OLED screen
- Rechargeable Li-Ion battery
- Large 1,000 sample data storage memory
- 100 location labels
- Concentration limit: 4,000,000/ft³
- 50% counting efficiency (per JIS)
- USB interface
- Easily configurable interface with zoom capability
- Onscreen data buffer viewing
- Easy one-handed sampling
- Internal audible alarm
- Ergonomically designed
- Lightweight - Only 1.5 lbs.
- Data easily downloaded to computer
- Compact and easy to handle
- 2-year warranty
- User-friendly interface
- International support
- Low cost of ownership