Ergonomically designed and lightweight in construction, the handheld IAQ particle counter features Mass Concentration Mode that approximates density in μg/m³.
Offering 6 channels of simultaneous particle counting, the handheld 3016 IAQ particle counter displays both cumulative and differential particle count data as well as temperature and relative humidity data on its easy-to-read 3.8-inch touch screen.
A removable battery maximises the handheld particle counter’s uptime. Data is easily downloaded using the Lighthouse Data Transfer Software.
The handheld particle counter can monitor particulate levels accurately and reliably, even in inaccessible areas where two-handed operation is unsafe.
Key features of Lighthouse 3016 handheld IAQ particle counter:
- 0.3 - 10 μm size range
- CFM (2.83 LPM) flow rate
- Can view 6 particle sizes simultaneously
- Approximate mass concentration in μg/m³
- 3.8-inch touch screen interface
- Removable/ rechargeable li-ion battery
- Large memory for storing data (3,000 samples)
- Concentration limit: 4,000,000/ft³
- Temperature/ relative humidity probe included
- 200 user-defined alphanumeric location labels
- Easily configurable interface with zoom capability
- Onscreen data buffer viewing
- Moulded handle allows one-handed sampling
- Particulate monitoring in hard-to-reach areas
- Internal audible alarm
- 2-year warranty
- User-friendly interface
- International support
- Low cost of ownership