Particle & Surface Sciences Australia would like to announce the release of the new Lighthouse SOLAIR 1001+ airborne particle counter offers a sensitivity of 0.1 micron with a flow rate of 0.01 CFM (0.283 LPM) and a wide dynamic range up to 20.0 microns.
Utilizing a color 5.7-inch (14.47 cm) touch screen interface, the SOLAIR 1001+ airborne particle counter is easy to configure and operate. It can store 3,000 records of particle count data from 8 channels and data from up to four 4-20 mA environmental sensors. All data can be quickly and reliably downloaded to a computer or printed on its built-in thermal printer.
Demonstrating its versatility, the SOLAIR 1001+ airborne particle counter can be used as a portable instrument (with its optional Li-Ion battery) or integrated into a facility monitoring system for continuous data collection.
Features of the SOLAIR 1001+ airborne particle counter :
- 0.1μm to 20.0μm Range
- 0.01 CFM (0.283 LPM) Flow Rate
- Simultaneous Display of up to 8 Particle Sizes
- Wide Dynamic Range
- Meets JIS Standards
- 5.7-inch (14.47 cm) Color Touch Screen
- Removable, Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery Option
- 3,000-sample Data Storage Memory
- Up to 4 Environmental Sensors (4-20 mA)
- 200 Alphanumeric Location Labels
- Easy-to-Load Thermal Printer
- User-Definable Printouts
- Data Reported in Normalized Counts: FS-209E, ISO-14644-1, BS-5295 or EU GMP
- Easily Configurable Interface with Zoom Capability
- Integrated Alarm and External Alarm Connector
- Data Easily Downloaded to Computer