Particle and Surface Sciences distribute the Lighthouse HANDHELD 3016 IAQ throughout Australia and New Zealand. Ergonomically designed and lightweight, the Lighthouse HANDHELD 3016 IAQ is the newest, most advanced handheld particle counter on the market, featuring Mass Concentration Mode that approximates density in µg / m3.
Offering 6 channels of simultaneous particle counting, the HANDHELD 3016 IAQ displays both cumulative and differential particle count data as well as Temperature/Relative Humidity data on its easy to read 3.8” (9.65 cm) touch screen. A removable battery maximizes the HANDHELD’s uptime. Data is easily downloaded using the Lighthouse Data Transfer Software.
The HANDHELD will monitor particulate levels accurately and reliably, even in those “hard-to-reach” areas where two-handed operation is unsafe.
Features of the particle counter include :
• 0.3 - 10 µm Size Range
• 0.1 CFM (2.83 LPM) Flow Rate
• View 6 Particle Sizes Simultaneously
• Approximate Mass Concentration in µg / m3
• 3.8” (9.25 cm) Touch Screen Interface
• Removable / Rechargeable Li-Ion Battery
• Large Memory for Storing Data (3,000 samples)
• Concentration Limit - 4,000,000/ft3
• Temperature/Relative Humidity Probe Included
• 200 User Defined Alphanumeric Location Labels
• Easily Configurable Interface with Zoom Capability
• On Screen Data Buffer Viewing
• Molded Handle Allows One-handed Sampling
• Internal Audible Alarm
• Ergonomically Designed
• Data Easily Downloaded to Computer
PsS offers the most complete line of contamination monitoring solutions available that include Airborne Particle Counts, Liquid Particle Counts, Airborne Molecular Contamination, Mass Concentration Levels, Electrostatic Charge (ESD) monitoring instruments, Temperature, Relative Humidity, Total Organic Carbon monitoring and much more. These solutions are now found in semiconductor, data storage, pharmaceutical, biotechnology, aerospace and defence industry facilities worldwide.