EyeTech Laser Probe and the EyeTech Video Probe together unlock the morphological composition of particle systems for good process control.
Ankersmid International Operations along with the other Ankersmid offices and a World Wide distribution network, offers particle size and shape analysis solutions for the monitoring of grinding, crystallization, polymerization and homogenizing processes; in-line, in-situ, in pilot plants, in reactors, in bio-reactors and in the laboratory.
The EyeTech Laser Probe and the EyeTech Video Probe offer the following measurement benefits:
- In-situ drop and particle size measurement and migration in dispersed-phase systems monitoring of undiluted particles in their actual process state
- In-situ particle characterization and shape analysis
- 24hr on-line measurement and trend monitoring with alarm relay
- Real time process control
- Probe design prevents the destruction of the product from shear stress, etc
The innovative EyeTech Laser Probe attains a technical measuring isolation of densely packed particles in high concentrations without spatially removing them from each other through dilution or ultrasound-dispersion
The EyeTech Laser Probe and the EyeTech Video Probe are available from Particle & Surface Sciences .