The new Parklander walk-behind mowers include two models featuring Honda engines for the first time.
The entry level model, the P3S6040C has an 18” steel deck and is powered by a 190cc Briggs and Stratton 625 series engine. Designed to give the user the option of mulching, catching or side discharge, the three-in-one mower unit is one of the two self-propelled models that have just joined the range.
The PMAS6040H is powered by a Honda GXV160 series 160cc engine, with a tough 19” fabricated alloy deck. The powerful 5.5 HP engine can tackle tough Australian conditions with ease.
The PMCA6040 boasts a 19” fabricated alloy deck and is powered by a 190cc Briggs and Stratton 625 series engine. This mower also gives the user the option of mulching, catching or side discharge.
The second Honda-powered unit is the PMAS6060H, the largest of the four new mowers. Featuring a GXV160 series 160cc engine, this self-propelled unit boasts a larger 22” fabricated alloy deck with the wider deck giving the user a greater cut to cover larger lawns faster and more easily.
With the addition of the new units, Parklander walk behind mowers are now available in a choice of 11 models.
Key features of Parklander walk-behind mowers:
- Ergonomic comfort-grip handles for more comfortable mowing, especially during prolonged periods
- Zone-start provides easy starting with the throttle cable high up on the handle
- High lift swing blades provide a safe, clean cut every time
- 8-position steel height adjusters provide a good choice of mowing heights
- Four-stroke units built for tough Australian conditions
- Two-year homeowner’s warranty
- Covered by Parklands’ nationwide dealer network