Parker domnick hunter Filtrations ’ Probond cartridge filter wrap has been designed to wrap around the outer surface of a filter's cartridge in order to increase its strength and to eliminate debris that often attaches to conventional, machine and resin bonded filter cartridges.
The company's Probond cartridge filter wrap's outer surface is designed to collect large participles and agglomerates whilst the inner layers are designed to help control particle size.
Other key benefits and features of the Probond outer spiral cartridge filter wrap include:
- silicone-free construction
- prevents contamination of filters which often adversely affect adhesion properties of filter coatings
- extra acrylic fibres provide added strength to the cartridge filter wrap
- helps reduce breakage and migration common with short fibre cartridges
- one piece construction eliminates bypass concerns with multi-length cartridges