The ES2000 oil water separators are simple, economical and environmental solutions for companies, providing up to 99.9% success in separating out oil condensate.
The company's oil water separators ensure that the resulting water from air compressed systems is clean and safe before being released into the sewerage system.
By using oil water separators, industrial companies can ensure they are up to standards with the ISO14001 environmental management certification.
Key benefits and features of Parker domnick hunter Filtrations' oil water separators include:
- single piece units
- robust, corrosion resistant, polyethylene construction for strength
- large centrifugal inlet chamber provides effective venting of compressed air energy
- can be easily cleaned and maintained
- adjustable oil outlet funnel ensures efficient removal of separated oil
- sealed external oil container for easy oil disposal
- large internal galleries reduce risk of an internal blockage
- large carbon stage improves water quality and extends carbon life
- oil absorbing pre-filters protect carbon stage from bulk contamination
- sample tap removes need to disconnect outlet piping when obtaining a test sample