Designed to conduct simple routine integrity testing for the beverage industry, the Bevcheck monitors are portable, easy to use units which enable users to test the integrity of membrane filters using the pressure decay method. Test data can be reported as pressure decay or diffusional flow.
These integrity testing are small, handheld units which can also be mounted directly on to a connection on the filter housing. Software included with these integrity monitors enable their connection to a pc for enhanced programming and data handling flexibility.
Other features of the Bevcheck integrity monitors include:
- Large memory stores up to 19 programs and 100 test reports
- Flexible - suitable for use with compressed air or nitrogen
- Accommodates a wide range of filter retention ratings and housing sizes
- Clear liquid crystal display and wipe clean keypad
- Self test function automatically checks the function of the unit
- PC interface and software provides additional programming and data handling flexibility
- IP53 protection class
- Hand held portability with rechargeable battery operation