PTC /USER, the Independent Voice of PTC Customers Worldwide, has opened registration for the PTC/USER World Event 2006.
Organisations that require product development, publishing and content management solutions will gather at the Gaylord Texan Resort June 4-7, 2006 in Lake Grapevine, Texas (adjacent to the Dallas/Fort Worth Airport)in the USA to discuss strategies that can streamline the entire product development cycle.
Attendees at PTC/USER World Event 2006 will benefit from an update on PTC corporate strategy, a large variety of customer case studies, and new product release information including Pro/ENGINEER Wildfire 3.0 and the launch of the Windchill and Arbortext software integration.
This event will also provide each participant with access to technical tracks, product demonstrations and sessions on PTC solutions.
This event provides an excellent opportunity for people who are directly responsible for implementing and using PTC product development, publishing and content management solutions to have peer discussions on best practices, meet with industry experts, provide feedback to PTC product managers, and review PLM solutions with members says PTC.
According to PTC, this conference will provide real value to every individual in a company that either uses, administrates, manages, or develops PLM strategy for the PTC suite of software products.
The PTC/USER World Event 2006 will feature the following:
* Dick Harrison, president and chief executive officer, PTC and Jim Heppelmann, executive vice president and chief product officer, PTC speak about corporate strategy and product direction.
* PTC/USER World Event 2006 customer keynote session on June 6 to hear how PING, a world leader in the design and manufacture of golf equipment, reduced time to market by 50% and tripled new product introductions to the market through successful efforts in the PLM and product development arena through its use of PTC software.
* Technical Publications Learning Centre, Content Management Learning Centre, and Hands on Workshops will introduce PTC's powerful integration between Windchill 8.0 and Arbortext 5.2.
* Over 140 conference sessions to hear customer case studies from established Pro/ENGINEER, Windchill and Arbortext users about how they were able to overcome product development and publishing challenges using PTC solutions.
* An exhibit hall featuring over 100 exhibitors in over 58,000 square feet of exhibit area for PTC and members of the PTC/USER Industry Partner Program including members of the PTC ChannelAdvantage program, and members of the PTC Partner Advantage program such as IBM, HP, and Sun.
* Training from hands-on Precision Learning classes and post conference workshops.
The global event is expected to draw more than 2,000 attendees.