Paper Rolls Australia presents a specialised range of paper rolls for the dry cleaning industry to produce tickets and tags for garment identification.
The tensile properties of the ‘wet strength’ paper have been improved using various techniques so that the paper tickets or tags do not disintegrate during the dry cleaning process.
A long-standing supplier to the dry cleaning industry, Paper Rolls Australia produces wet strength rolls and wet strength continuous computer tags from heavy gauge 110gsm paper imported from Europe.
Key features of Paper Rolls’ wet strength rolls and tags:
- available in two sizes: 44mm x 76mm sold in boxes of 50 rolls and 76mm x 76mm sold in boxes of 25 rolls
- continuous tags are boxed in lots of 27,000
- wet strength rolls are available in 10 colours: green, yellow, orange, blue, pink, white, red, purple, grey and brown
- matching continuous computer tags are available in 6 colours: green, yellow, orange, blue, pink and white
- colour range allows dry cleaners to produce tickets and tags using colour coding for specific days of the week, or to highlight promotions or priority service items
- coordinating coloured thermal receipt rolls are also available in 6 colours: green, yellow, orange, blue, pink and white; and
- custom colours of thermal receipt rolls can be manufactured upon request.