Panasonic Australia presents an upgraded version of their highly rugged handheld tablet computers range designed to offer exceptional durability and integrated features.
The newly upgraded Panasonic Toughbook CF-H2 Field handheld tablets deliver reliability, mobility, performance and connectivity for Australia’s mobile professionals.
Purpose-built for field service workers, first responders and various mission-critical professionals, the fully-rugged Toughbook CF-H2 Field (CF-H2F) handheld tablet PCs offer the ideal mix of mobility, performance and connectivity to users.
Users of the handheld tablet computers will enjoy increased productivity and minimise the number of devices needed to be taken into the field with several optional integrated features.
According to Mark Wallis, Group Manager – Toughbook, Panasonic Australia has launched the upgraded Toughbook CF-H2 Field mobile computers to make life even easier for Australians working out in the field by delivering enhanced features that will truly transform the way mobile professionals work.
He adds that the Toughbook CF-H2F is the ideal solution for users who require a rugged handheld tablet without compromising on performance.
Featuring greater connectivity options as well as enhanced capacity, the handheld tablet computers are ideal for those working in the mining, automotive, marine, warehousing and food and beverage industries in addition to field sales personnel.
Key features of Panasonic Toughbook CF-H2 Field handheld tablet computers:
- Powered by a 2nd generation Intel Core i5-2557M vPro processor for faster speeds and enhanced device management
- USB, Serial and Ethernet ports
- Screen is easily viewed in all lighting conditions thanks to Panasonic’s TransflectivePlus technology
- Increased RAM and hard drive capacity, shipped standard with 4GB RAM (expandable to 8GB) and a 320GB hard disk drive with optional 128GB SSD
- Lightweight device enables extreme mobility and productivity
- IP65 and MIL-STD-810G certification
- Can survive a drop of up to 1.8 metres
- Designed to be operational in extreme weather conditions
- Engineered and certified for in-vehicle use
- Dual hot swappable batteries deliver for added mobility, 6.5 hours of battery life to virtually eliminate downtime
- Desktop cradle upgraded to improve charge time
- Excellent ergonomics with a Panasonic system that comfortably cradles the hand between the device and its moulded hand strap
- Well-balanced centre of gravity, lightweight design, integrated handle, and lack of hotspots for safe and easy use for extended periods of time
- 10.1-inch dual-touch XGA display offers digitiser, touchscreen functionality and Panasonic’s TransflectivePlus display technology
- Circular polariser as well as anti-glare and anti-reflective screen treatments
- Embedded wireless technologies include Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Multiple security features include options for Fingerprint Reader and contactless or insertable SmartCard Reader
- Optional integrated features include barcode and RFID readers, camera and GPS
- Optional accessories include carry cases, shoulder straps, power adapters, charging cradles and a Toughbook-certified vehicle dock
Specifications of Panasonic Toughbook CF-H2 Field:
- Windows 7 Professional
- Intel Core i5-2557M vPro processor
- IP65 and MIL-STD-810G certification
- 1.8 metre drop tested
- Full Magnesium Alloy chassis
- Sealed all-weather design
- Rain, spill, dust and vibration-resistant (IP65)
- Shock–mounted flex-connect hard drive
- Designed to withstand 100-kgf pressurised vibration test
- Approximately 6.5 hours battery life (with both batteries)
- 4GB RAM, expandable to 8GB
- Transflective 10.1-inch XGA sunlight-viewable LED LCD 1024 x 768 Dual Touch Screen
- Wi-Fi 802.11a/b/g/n, Bluetooth v2.1 and EDR
- Serial (RS-232), LAN, 2nd USB
- Approximate weight: 1.58kg
- Panasonic 3-year limited warranty