Pallet Control Australia are suppliers of a range of pallet types, including cardboard pallets which are becoming increasingly popular with key exporters as they seek low cost, high strength and hygienic palletising alternatives.
100% recycled cardboard pallets from Pallet Control Australia are a breakthrough in modern technology. They combine strong solid board corner protectors with a patented honeycombing system to become a strong, environmentally friendly palletising solution.
Key features and benefits of recycled cardboard pallets from Pallet Control Australia include:
- typical Australian export pallet (1100mm x 1100mm x 130mm) weighs just 6.5kgs
- capable of bearing 2000kgs in static weight
- 100% recyclable when disposed of
- comply with HACCP regulations
- ISO14000 compliant
- pallet sizing can be manufactured to exact requirements.