Pallet Control Australia has various styles of washers to suit the exact applications.
- Pallets pass through a re-circulating warm detergent wash, followed by a fresh rinse
- The washer if fitted with air knives to reduce water carryover
- Automatic water temperature control by thermostat on electric heating element.
- Automatic detergent dosing
- Suitable for output of around 30 pallets per hour
- Optional models complete with dispenser and stacker for throughput over 100 pallets per hour
Single Pallet Washer
- Washes a single pallet at a time
- Designed for warehouse operation for the occasional dirty pallet
- Features travelling spray bar which jets recirculated detergent over full pallet area at 5 bar pressure
- Unheated model only requires 240 Volt power, plus water and drainage
- Three phase power needed for heated washing
- Larger throughput models are available