Cardboard pallets are becoming popular for shipping as exporters around the world seek low cost, high strength and hygienic palletising alternatives.
Pallet Control Australia 's 100% recycled cardboard pallets combine strong solid board corner protectors with a patented honeycombing system.
Features and benefits of the cardboard pallets:
- Average Australian export pallet (1100x1100x130mm) weighs 6.5kgs as opposed to 17kgs plus for a wooden equivalent
- Capable of bearing 2000kgs in static weight
- Made from recycled paper and 100% recyclable again when disposed
- Easy to dispose off and environmentally friendly
- Hygienic as they comply with HACCP regulations
- ISO14000 compliant
The typical dimensions of the cardboard pallets include:
- 1110 x 1110mm
- Pallets can be manufactured to customers’ specifications