A semi-automatic all-in-one sealer ideal for food and pharmaceutical applications, the Smipack S560-NA is equipped with a transfer conveyor to automatically move the pack after the seal and shrink cycle is complete, enabling faster production rates.
Featuring lockable castors, Smipack S560-NA hooded seal and shrink wrappers pack 15 units per minute (or 900 units per hour) and use 15 Amp single phase power.
Key features of Smipack S560-NA hooded seal and shrink wrappers:
- Sealing and shrinking in one operation
- PTFE-coated sealing blade
- Closed-circuit liquid cooling of the sealing bars
- Packaging plate height adjusted by means of an external crank
- Mobile product-holding plate, loose from the film reel support to allow better adjustment of the film to the pack size
- Hood hold-down electromagnet (on S560N model)
- Emergency button
- Automatic hood release
- Automatic pack discharge by means of a motorised conveyor