DMZ-I-4308 direct thermal label printers have been designed for use in industrial applications that require very small labels, intricate graphics or two-dimensional bar codes, and are now available from Packserv Australia .
Engineered with precision-built mechanisms, these printers are capable of printing at speeds of up to eight inches per second at 300 dpi, and can accurately maintain critical print registration.
They are suitable for use in applications such as small parts tracking and the identification of wiring harnesses, and can also be used for generating intricate DataMatrix or PDF-417 bar code labels.
Housed in a die-cast aluminium frame with a metal cover, these direct thermal printers also feature:
- a powerful 32-bit multi-tasking processor with 16MB of addressable RAM
- an easy-to-read front LCD display;
- colour coded operator cues
- embossed media loading diagrams
- easily accessible print head mechanism
- a unique collapsible ribbon hub that makes loading and unloading a snap; and
- flash upgradeable firmware.