Marsh QM7500 carton coders are a compact range of single line ink jet systems that can be quickly installed and programmed for printing in minutes. Lightweight at 6.4kg, the carton coders can be easily mounted onto a conveyor.
The QM7500 carton coders print onto porous surfaces such as carton boxes. Ink jet coders are available for manufacturers to print onto glossy surfaces such as pre-printed or finished boxes.
QM7500 supports multiple languages, enabling exporting manufacturers to code boxes in all characters and accents unique to languages including Dutch, English, Finnish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Spanish, Swedish, Hebrew, Cyrillic, Greek, Arabic and Chinese.
Key features of QM7500 carton coders:
- User-friendly icon keys allow users to adjust and edit product codes with a single touch
- Customisation function for time and date codes, Julian dates, expiration dates for automatic printing of up to two distinct dates of expiration and rollover hour
- Menu driven programs include electronically accurate automatic date change, clock functions and consecutive counts
- Prints up to 40 characters in length and stores up to 52 messages
- High ink mileage and low maintenance requirements
- Supports coding in multiple languages