Enercon Auto Jr Benchtop Induction Sealing Machines from Packserv Australia are ideal for packagers who require a semi-automatic sealing process with low production volumes. The table top Auto Jr is compact and ideal for production environments where bottle conveyors are not practical.
These Benchtop Induction Sealing Machines are easy to setup. The user simply needs to adjust the unit height to container height, set V-stop to properly align cap with centring mark on base, and set timer for necessary sealing power.
Enercon Auto Jr Benchtop Induction Sealing Machines feature a Digital timer which provides precise timing from 0.1 to 9.9 seconds and they are air cooled.
Further features of these Induction Sealing Machines:
- They can seal both round and square containers.
- Easily affixed brackets which accommodate F-style bottles.
- Advanced IGBT circuitry which delivers high efficiency sealing power and long term reliability.
- Two current levels which are adjustable with a front panel selection push button.
- Can seal a wide range of containers and closures